LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Elasta QP Mango Butter

This is what they say about the product: http://www.elastaqp.com/womenintensive.htm • Intensely rich thermal protecting treatment
• Penetrates, protects and remoisturizes, leaving hair strong and healthy
• Olive and coconut oils target dry ends and help prevent damage
• Shine-enhancing, non-greasy formula
• Size : 4.6 oz

My opinion and experience with this moisturizer
OMG, I love this stuff so much. It is sad that I can use it as much as I would because I am currently using Mega Tek on my Edge. As this is a moisturiser, but that containing some protein on it. (such as hydrolyzed silk) therefore I only use this for the rest of my head.
I used this few time on my hair and this is really good for coarse hair. I think this will be a very good moisturiser in winter, as it is so dry and this is very heavy one.
This is only my opinion, as I did some research on this products and notice that some may women of colour didn’t like it.
Some say that it didn’t do anything on that hair, so say that it makes their hair so dry, but I love this.
I don’t think it is very pricy but it is not easy to find, again here in Ireland, I buy 80 % of my products online. I LOVE the smell, it is credible. It had that Mango smell, huhu humy.
Very creamy, I also think my hair loves it. I am not relaxed bone straight; I think this will be a bit too heavy for bone straight relaxed hair. I love using this on my root after using Hollywood beauty Castor oil. The combination, keep my root so soft, moisturised. And sometime, I use just a little on my end.
Ingredient:
Aqua(purified water), squalone(olive oil derived), caprylic/capric triglyceride(coconut oil derived), peg-75 lanolin, behnitrimonium methosulfate, hexadecanol, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone, mangifera indica(mango) seed butter, theobroma cacao(cocoa) seed butter, hydrolyzed silk, serica, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, fragrance, fd&c yellow no.5.

No comments: