LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Mega Tek Updated

I don’t see any result on the use of Mega Tek. I don’t know if it is too early to conclude or not.I also start using Jamaican Black Castor oil, peppermint and rosemary oil on my scalp and my edge. About 2 weeks ago. Funny, but my hope are more on the Jamaican Black Castor oil, peppermint and rosemary oil mix then the Mega Tek . I will continue using the mega Tek until I finish the bottle, but I will not repurchase this or recommend to someone. Lol ...we never know thing may change in the next months, considering the stage of my edges.
I will also keep you update on the Jamaican Black Castor oil, peppermint and rosemary mix.
Check out the picture before  ( left one )Mega Tek and after ( right one ) what do you think?
I think I just need to be patient, as I really damaged those my edges over the years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what!? there's a DEFINITE improvement! btw be VERY careful with that megatek bc it took away some of my edges that i STILL havent gotten bck .. && i only used it for 1mo ....A YEAR AGO!

JOCELYNE said...

Hey Stranger, Thanks for your comment. I know, you are right. I am very careful with this. I only use them 2x week. It has too much protein, so I don't want to loose what I don't even have lol. Really appreciate your support.