LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Saturday, June 05, 2010

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask and Neutrogena Triple Moisture® Silk Touch Leave-In Cream

This is what they say about the product:

Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask
Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Hair Mask rehabilitates extra dry or over-processed hair with intense moisturization.
This weekly treatment is so concentrated, just a small amount is needed for hair to become soft, lustrous and shining in minutes. Three naturally derived extracts work on the hair strand to defy dryness. Olive penetrates to the center, Meadowfoam Seed helps moisturize the middle and Sweet Almond wraps the surface. Treat your hair to intense moisture with this once-a-week conditioning mask.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture® provides specialized care for extra dry hair.
Salon approved
Non-waxy
Freshly fragranced
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Behenyl Alcohol, Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Cyclohexasiloxane, Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalus dulcis), Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate, Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Ceteth 2, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Fragrance (Parfum)

Neutrogena Triple Moisture® Silk Touch Leave-In Cream
Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-In Cream melts effortlessly into strands, improving smoothness and manageability while diminishing fly-aways and frizz.
This silky daily cream spreads evenly, absorbing quickly to instantly soften, smooth and condition extra dry, damaged strands. Three naturally derived extracts work to defy dryness. Olive penetrates to the center of the hair strand, Meadowfoam Seed helps moisturize the middle and Sweet Almond wraps the surface. It also contains UV filters.
Neutrogena Triple Moisture provides specialized care for extra dry hair.
Contains UV filters
Salon approved
Non-greasy
Alcohol free
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Polyquaternium 37, Cetrimonium Chloride, Behentrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalis dulcis), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.
I would not the product to moisturise my whole head. I don’t even consider this to be a moisturise like other claim. I think it is leave in, but a very good leave in and that it.

I heard so much about this product line that I say to myself I have to try it, even for 2 sec. I must try it.
Just like one of those products that you have so much expectation.
I will talk about those two products as I have used them (Silk Touch Leave-In Cream and Deep Recovery Hair Mask)
When I use it first on dry hair, my hair felt like I didn’t put anything on that. So I add more, still nothing didn’t see any result. It seems to me like my hair was to strong for that. I don’t know how to explain. Imagine someone being sick and taking some medication to get better, but it doesn’t help. I hope you get me. So I waited until my wash day, after my hair was damp, I put some of that and it was better. I would say much better. Them I was happier.
Compare to the silk touch. I LOVE THIS. I think I came to understand that my hair like anything that it is creamy. This is due to the fact I am not bones straight relax and my hair type also. I don’t put that much and my hair is much happier. The container is perfect, easy to use. I really don’t mind putting my finger inside. I always clean my hand with soap after doing my hair because of my nails. (Also working on growing them) Another US product, so shipping issue. I use it as a deep conditioner, especially when my hair feels so dry. This is so rich and helps to get the moisture back in my hair. I usually put glycerine and Honey on all my deep condition but this is one I can go without them and my hair will be so soft after.

No comments: