LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Wednesday, June 09, 2010

End of Streching and relax day

I am planning to relax my hair this weekend. I know that I plan to stretch for 4 months, but I have learnt something about my hair. It doesn’t like stretch over 12 weeks. Right now, I am losing a lot of hair. So much breakage. My hair is coarse, so I wouldn’t worry about this getting tinning because of the fact I am only going to 12 week. In fact 12 weeks is  fully recommended…

Only yesterday, I realise that I didn’t use the molasses as much I should have this stretch. And this stuff really help me to stretch my relax last time. So I will start working on it.
Also, because of the Indian powder that I have added to my regimen, they are making my hair dry especially my new grow , but they also have some good benefit as I told you earlier, so I will keep the in my regimen and increase co wash
My hair is breaking so much; I think also it is my fault, because I did so much manipulation this time.
I guess I am learning, which is also good. My 2010 goal is to reach APL by December, so I have about 6 months, so I will need a lot of work for the coming months.
I am currently working on changing my regimen, adding few challenges every month to 3 months.
I will inform you on that challenge very soon.
When I start my hair journey last August, I set to be SL by June, so I will find out when I relax this weekend. Finger cross….
Last time when I relax, I use ORS relaxer for normal, but this time I will go “ Super” .

No comments: