LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Sunday, June 06, 2010

Hair Bonnet dryer

When doing my deep conditioner for mid-week or weekend, I always use the hood dryer unless I have to going out. I will wear some thing on top to cover it. Using the hood dryer has helped me tremendously. The only problem is that when I under the hood dryer, I can’t talk on the phone, can’t talk to or listing to anybody around me. Even I can’t watch the TV.
The noise from the hood dryer doesn’t make it possible , even though I reduce to the lower temperature. Until I saw on the website that you can also use the Hair Bonnet dryer while watching movies, listen to anybody… and this was only 9 sterling from a UK website, so I say why not.
I bought this, but what I didn’t know that you will have to connect this to hand dryer to have the heat. See some picture below. This is very annoying to me.
Here are the good and bad side of this tool
Good:
It made in way that you can travel it. You can fold it.
It is so small that you can put it inside your hand bag or any small bag.
You can be on the phone while taking care of your hair.
You can watch TV or listen to the radio .
Bad
The hand dryer to be use need to be small, as this is very small. Especially at the part where you put your hand dryer. This is may be the only annoying thing about that. My hand was so hot and sore after 10 minutes. I also think it is dangerous. I think I may need to buy a small hand dryer that can be connected.
This is plastic material, meaning it can be destroy easy.
Conclusion, I will keep this despite the connection issue. I will more use it when travelling or on emergency.

No comments: