LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Monday, June 14, 2010

PLAN AFTER TEX RELAX, HAIR JOURNEY PART 3

One day before my relax day, my head was itchy so so bad, I don’t know. It was crazy. Thanks to Traycee  from KISS for the advice. That was really helpful. Ok, let talk what I a planning for the next 3 months. This may change as my hair react.
I notice few things and came up to a concluding. I will have to double the hard work spend more time to study / listen to my hair and really understand that.
I know that I am already working hard, but I will need to OVERTIME lol,, so I can get better pay, let think this way. So here are some goals that I set to myself. They are not in order,
Both sides for my edges: They have to be full by the end of the year. No necessary long, but I want them to look full.
Nappy area. It is very coarse, but also a bit shorter. It is better then it was few months ago, but still believe it should look way better and longer.
Notice also that my left end side is shorter then the right hand side. So, need to work on that. I want even length. Funny, because after the perm, both side kind of look the same. ( it could be my imagination )
So check out my next blog, to see my planning for the next 3 months.

No comments: