LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Monday, June 14, 2010

Tex-relax Day

Yep, I Tex- relaxed my hair on Saturday June 12th, as I planned. I end my stretch at 12 weeks post with few days. Let just say 12 week post. This is part 2 of my hair journey. I have to say I was very nervous few days before the relaxer, even on the day. I didn't relax bone straigh anymore.

I use the ORS super strength as my hair is coarse.
Here is the step done after my relaxer:
Use the clarifying shampoo provide in the pack three for 3, 3 and 5 minutes each time.
Use the Aphogee 2 minutes reconstructor for 2 minutes only
Use the Roux Porosity Control for 1 minute.
Use the ORS replenishing pak for 1 hour without heat. I had to clean and cook. I was every busy housewife last Saturday.
After I was the conditioner out, and use the following:
- Herbal Essences Split End Protector for Long Hair
- Neutrogena Triple moisture silk touch leave in
- ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
- ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner provide in the pak.
Can’t really remember the order, I don’t think it makes a different. If it does, please halla me
As I have not been using heat on my hair, expect the hair bonnet and the hood dryer. I didn’t blow-dry or flat iron.
As per the picture below, I think I have just hit SL SL SL SL .. I AM VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYYY.
I know that some many have longer hair them me, but I have to say that I came to realise that sacrifice, hard work, time, patient and some investment will pay off.
It is so tick compare to the previous picture, I guess this is due to the castor oil and the fact I don’t use heat.
On one side, I feel that my hair didn’t grow that much; I wish It could be longer and I will work harder and wait …
One more thing, I didn’t trim my hair, but I will dust my end this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrat>>>>>>>>