LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Monday, June 14, 2010

3 MONTHS PLAN

Here are some, they may need to be change according to the result: -Prepoo will be adding to my regimen once a week. This will be done overnight before wash day.
-Baggy Method to be done once a month. I notice that sometime my end get dryer, so this should hep them.
-Exercises. I will try to do this twice a week on my wash day. At least 1 hour on each day. I won’t subscribe to the gym yet, but I will try to dome from home.

Low manipulation, a must. From 8 week. I will wear wig every day, so avoid manipulation. Will not touch my hair. I will avoid the mistake I did this time.
More hot oil treatment to strength my hair. Currently, I am doing this 2 time a month. I may increase to once a week and see how my hair will react to this.
I also want to incorporate the Henna Gloss. I will do this once a month. Preferable the day I clarifying my hair.
I will also increase my scalp massage to daily. Especially on my edges and nappy. I will do this at night when doing my night moisture and sealing.
From the low manipulation, this is my plan
- Week 1 to week 4 : Roller set and Flexi Roll
- Week 5 to week 8 : Bun
- Week 9 to week 12 : Wig
I will make sure the following are include on my weekly or monthly routing as they have a lot of benefit on hair:
- Molasses
- Honey
- Garlic
- Black Tea Rinse
- Rose water
- Egg
- Mayonnaise
- Indian Powder
- Glycerin and so many  more..

Let me know if I am missing something.
From my last two parts, I notice that I had a lot of breakage from week 10. It was due to the two textures, but also it was my mistake. I manipulate my hair too much. I will try to leave it alone as much as I can.

No comments: