LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Sunday, May 30, 2010

Indian Powder

I start using those powders not to long ago. I use them once a week with my deep condition. I am using them to strengthen my hair from the root, to clean y scalp and grown my hair. The only problem with these powders is that they make my hair so dry. So after washing them out, I always deep conditioner again for few minutes like 20 minutes, just to ensure that my hair isn’t to dry.
What I notice with the Shikaiki powder, it has change my hair colour to brown, kind of dark brown, but nothing to worry. Sometime also, when I have extra time, I massage my scalp using those powder when putting them on my hair. This will help cleanse my scalp also.
The price was cheap, at my opinion, I bought them for about 4.5 euro for each and you get 100 gramme for each.
Here are the benefit of using the Brahmi and Shikakai on your hair and scalp.
Brahmi Powder:
Cools the scalp and induces sound sleep
Control dandruff
Make hair long, dark, Dense and lustrous
Strengthens hair roots.
Shikakai Powder:
Provides new life to hair strands
Increases bounciness and silkiness of hair
Clears dandruff
Keep the scalp clean and cool.
I am planning to buy those following powder later. May be around autumn, so I can use them during autumn and winter.
Alma Powder:
Promote Hair growth
Control hair fall
Cures scalp infection
Controls premature greying of hair.
They are many more out there, but I am only using those one. As they are helping me on my Hair Journey.

No comments: