LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Monday, May 24, 2010

Streching my relaxer

Stretching your relaxer , regimen, products.

I am currently about 10 weeks post. I first planned to relax on July 2010, but my weeding anniversary is in June, so my plan may change.
So far, I am happy with my stretching, I am still learning and I have purchase few more products which I am trying them every day or week, depend on the need of the products.
During the stretch, I did a lot of manipulation; I have to say I am not happy with this. Going forward, I will try to reduce the manipulation, as this is one of the keys to retain your length.
I am still co- washing once a week and deep condition twice a week, Hot oil Treatment once or twice a month.
As I am trying few product every now and them, I have few different treatment in.
When I start, I didn’t have any leave in expect the one I made myself , but I have now purchase few leave in conditioner that I am currently using ( Neutrogena  triple moist Silk Touch, Herbal Essence, Coconut Almond , ….)
If I have to compare my hair from last year, when I start, it is much stronger, healthier, but I still have a long way to go. Meaning more work, patient and Consistency….

No comments: