LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Saturday, May 15, 2010

Small Haul ( Hair Products)

Here are some products that I have purchase recently. I will be trying them and will let you know my hair reacted to it.

Just to make it clear, I have received those below by post two days ago. I didn’t try all of them yet.
- Roux Porosity Control
-Kera Care Humection Conditioner
-Elasta QP DPR 11 Conditioner
-Profectiv Growth Renew
- Nexus Humectress
- Satin Edge Bonnet
-Hair Bonnet Dryer

Those below arrived few weeks ago and I have tried most of them already.
-Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Intensive Mask (New on the Market)
-Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Cream Red Raspberry and Silk (New on the Market)
-Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask
-Aphogee 2 min Reconstructor
- Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship Leave-in Split-End Protector
-Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructerizer
-Elasta QP Mango Butter
-Shikakai powder
-Mega Tek Rebuilder
-Boots Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask
- Alberto Conditioner

Stay Bless Jocelyne

No comments: