LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hair Day

Last Saturday, I woke up very early in the morning, as I wanted to take care of my hair closely. I bought few products recently , so I am planning to try all of them and hopefully they will be help me retain my length, as I know my hair it is growing, but I need to be able to keep it on my head. I shouldn’t allow any breakage or sheeding.
I did little stuffs / Treatment on my hair and all have helped me tremendously.
I start by co- washing my hair with (Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Split End Protection Intensive Mask) which I keep on for about 15 minutes using my new Hair Bonnet Dryer. I will tell you more about this later.
After this, I did a black tea rinse. I keep this on my hair without heat for about an hour. In the mean time, I was trying to cook, clean… It was pretty early about 8 am in the morning.
After this, I wanted to try “ Aphogee two minutes reconstructor “so bad. So I did a protein treatment for 5 minutes without heat, but with plastic cap on. After this,
I did a deep condition with -Elasta QP DPR 11 Conditioner. Note that this is the first time I used this products. I add the following:
- 2 table spoon of Shikakai powder
- 1 tea spoon of glycerine
- 1 tea spoon of garlic
- 1 table spoon of my mix oil and stay under the hood dryer for 1 hour. I did use the Hair Bonnet Dryer, as I wanted a deep penetration.
After this, I finally wash the condition out with warm to cold water and hair dryer.
It was about 5 pm when I was totally done and tried.
But I was impressed with all the new products that I have used.
I forgot to mention that after the black tea rinse, I use “Roux Porosity Control” for 5 minutes.
So, that is it. Hope you are enjoying the nice weather coming up………

No comments: