LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Wednesday, May 19, 2010

ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor

The manufacture promises this when using this product:

Apply on clean hair in shower and rinse to treat brittle hair with cuticle damage and moderate breakage. ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor is a powerful, one step treatment that should be used for home use, between salon visits. This concentrated blend of keratin amino acids, botanical oils, and vitamins does wonders to restore strength and softness to hair that requires a deep, penetrating treatment. It is recommended on tinted, bleached or relaxed hair. ApHogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor helps repair damage caused by chlorine and hard water. It soothes irritated scalp and may be applied following each shampooing until the healthy condition of the hair is restored. .
Here is my opinion about the product,
OMG, OMG, OMG. This product is incredible. I really don’t understand most of the protein products will leave your hair a bit dry and strong.
But this, this make my hair so soft, so I am surprise and I was very impressed, I must say, also the smell, not bad. No bad at all
I wanted to try this product for so long, but here in Dublin. We don’t have that many beauty suppliers with good quality products.
I will definitely repurchase this one. I notice that there is mineral oil on this (NOT GOOD NEW) was so sad when I saw that. I guess I need to research more and find a solution on that.
I wasn’t that expensive, I bought with few other products online, so can’t really remember.
I see why everyone love ATEYAA on you tube, after introducing this miracle worker.
The contain is so easy to use. Great … Can’t wait for my 2nd use on this
I don’t think I have breakage issue, but I have little breakage here and there. So this product will help reduce those to the minimum and make my hair stronger and softer.
Here are the ingredients:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
From the ApHogee brand, I am currently using the Keratin Green tea and I planning to purchase the pro leaving conditioner, so I will keep you update.
Stay bless
Jocelyne

2 comments:

keratin shampoo said...

love your great blog!! ( l like Purple)
thank you so much for your sharing.

Good shampoo , it' use a few minute.

JOCELYNE said...

Thanks Keratin. I am glad you love it. Stay bless.