LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Saturday, May 15, 2010

Satin Scarf Edge

As you know, I have problem growing my edge, but I am working on that and I know every soon, it will look more healthier.
As part of my purchase, I also took the satin edge Bonnet. I have to say, this is a miracle. Usually, when I wear my wig or satin scarf, in the morning, this will go out of edge or move a little inside the hair, which leave my edge unprotected.
From the first use, I can see that this will really help me growing my edge and keep them healthier.
The satin really protect your edge as it is design to do.
This is what I do:
- Moisturize and seal my hair
- Twist my hair using trade , the normal one
- Put the wig cap
- Wear the satin scarf
- And Final put my satin edge which will protect my edge all night.
I will keep you update on this and will see what happen.
Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Lsje said...

I think you should use rosamary oil with castor oil and braid the hairs along the hairline at night to prevent tension.

<3 www.sweetestluf.blogspot.com