LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Monday, February 15, 2010

Products Review

I usually use Herbal Essence or Aussie conditioner for my co wash.
About 3 weeks ago, I went to “Boot” to check if they have any deal on hair product as they always have. Especially if you have their reward card, you can also use your point to buy products. So I saw the “Boot Coconut & Almond Intensive Hair Mask”.
I bought this and the same night, I use it for my co-wash,
This product only cost 2.99 Euro, but I have to say… I was really impressed with the quality of the product.
The inside is white; it feels like a cream not too heavy. It smells so wonderfully, It smells like coconut especially if you are not sleeping alone...
As per instruction, I keep it on my hair for 5 minutes with a shower cap while I was getting shower.
After,  washing my hair with harm water . I noticed that my hair including, my new growth fell so so smooth, so moisturized and even thought I am over 6 months posts relax. My hair was tangle free after using it.
I love it so much that I add more again. Anyway, it is only 2.99 Euro.
I will definitely purchase this again, and again.
Since then, I have been rotating with the other cheap conditioner I have for my co-washes.
Ingredients:
Aqua (water), Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamide MEA, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Phenoxyethanol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Latic Acid, Citric Acid, Prunus Amygdalas Dulcis Oil, Dipropylene Glycol, Propylene glycol, Parfum, Cocos Nucifera Extract, Sorbital, Methylparabe,
They say this product should: smooth frizz, leaving your hair soft, shiny, tangle free and deeply moisturized. This is also great for Normal to dry Hair.
I say: this product does exactly what it says.

No comments: