LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Benefit of Drinking water

When I was younger, I enjoyed drinking soft drink instead of water. After many years of bad habit, I had a lot of acne , breakouts and I lalso believe my hair could have been much better if I drank much water. Recently, I decided to drink about 1.5 liter a day even thought it is wise to drink about 2 liter a day .I know I am betting there . Two liters a day is required to keep your body hydrated.
Summer is around the corner and this is the time when the intake of water should be increased since our body loses of the water in the form of sweat. Even though some of us would say, I don’t sweat. Believe me you do sweat…
Our hair too like our body need water maintain its moisture levels.
Many believe and have stated that water is very beneficial for proper skin care. The main stated benefit is that drinking a large quantity of water keeps the skin hydrated and prevents dry skin. Claims are also made that drinking water gives the skin a radiant, healthy, younger looking complexion with no wrinkles, and allows skin to maintain its elasticity and suppleness.
Water assists in the flushing or removal of harmful toxins from the body. Inadequate amounts of water flowing through the body, these toxins can build up in the body and escape through skin pores. This contributes to acne. Therefore, by flushing the body internally with water, acne breakouts are less likely to occur due to toxin release through the skin.
Do you think you are drinking enough water? You can check this with your urine, If this is not clear, them you need more water….
Stay blessed

No comments: