LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Monday, February 01, 2010

My Hair Regimen

First I would like to say to thanks to the following people:
They have been such an inspiration to me.
Here are the name :
-Sunshyne : when I first saw her video on Youtube, I was amazed and still amazed. I couldn’t believe that. So Beautiful, love your hair.

-Traycee : When I first saw that hair, I went OMG. Until today I am still under the same emotion. She is really blessed.
-Felicia G : Just couldn’t believe it. Her hair is so beautiful.
-Lovelyti2002 : I saw all her pictures , videos .
So I say to myself, if they can grow their hairs, I can do it also. I will also try to grow my hair and make some efforts, sacrifices and make some investments. Like you all know products will play a major role on this journey.
I am still growing my hair, but I strongly believe that it will grow it and get healthier.
Daily Routing (Morning and Night) Morning:
I moisturize my hair every morning with (Wave Nouveau Finishing Lotion) , spray my hair with a leave in and seal it with my mix oil or any of my favourite oil.
Night: I moisturize my hair every night with (ORS Hair Fertilizer, ORS Carrot oil, ORS Olive oil), spray my leave in and seal with hair my mix oil or any of my favourite oil.
Because my edges are seriously damaged, I use (Castor oil, ORS Hair Fertilizing Serum, Aloe Vera gel). These AIDS will promote the grown.
Random Stuffs that I do to my hair, but very they are very important.
-I try to baggy my whole hair overnight every time I fell my hair need more moisture. This is also great for split end prevention.
- I massage my scalp at least 2 twice a week.
- Hot oil treatment at least 2 twice a month (pick any of my oil)
Weekly Routing Wednesday and Saturday or when I am lazy Thursday and Sunday
I CO-WASH with one of my Herbal essence or Aussie 3 minutes (I mix with my mix oil, with a plastic cap with or without heat. Leave in on for about 15 to 20 minutes after that I condition my hair. )
When I don’t have any of those cheap conditioner such as Herbal essence or Aussie 3 minutes , I will use my mix oil , honey and mayonnaise.
CONDITIONER (with plastic cap and under the hood dryer leave it for 1 hour) As I am still trying to find which condition is best for my hair, I usually pick one or two conditioner. I will always add the following:
- 1 ts of Molasses ( this is great to fight shedding )
- 1 ts of Honey
- 1 ts of my mix oil
- And sometime I will add some garlic from my kitchen to it.
SHAMPOO :Currently, I would say I don’t have a shampoo. But I am using ACV once a month. I usually use the last weekend of each month. From time to time, I use the “ Dr Miracle Tingling 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner “. I am planning to buy more products by march so I will see which one will suit me best.
LEAVE IN :I don’t have a leave in either and I am not really planning to buy one. lol
I made my own mix about 2 months ago and I have to say, I am happy with it. Again we will see the result after my first relax (March 2010) since I am in my Hair Journey (July 2009).
My leave in is made of 100 % natural products which is great.
Here is my Leave mix: - About 80 % of water - 2 ts of Aloe Vera Juice - 3 ts of Castor Oil - 2 ts of each of the following ( Alma Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vatika Oil , Do Groo Oil, Grapeseed oil, Almond oil, Olive oil, Avocado oil , tea tree oil, Vitamin E. - 5-6 drops of essential oil ( Peppermint oil, Sage oil, lavender, cedarwood, ylang ylang)
RELAXER: This is the longest stretch I have done in my life because I wanted to bring back some health into my hair. As, I believe my hair has damaged a lot over the years. This is due to the relaxing, braiding and weave and also I think I neglected my hair over the years.
Going forward, I am planning to relax every 3 -4 months. It will depend on how my hair will grow. August 2009 March 2010 July 2010 November 2010
TRIM: I am planning to trim every 3-4 months. I will depend on the need and condition of my end. I think every time I relax, I will trim it. August 2009 October 2009 March 2010 July 2010 November 2010•
Tip: Avoid heat. This stuff is very bad for your hair. I have not been using heat for the past “6 months “.I am so proud of myself. I really hope this will pay.
• Drink plenty water. This is not only good for you hair, but your skin and also your whole body.
• Moisturize your hair. Moisturize your hair at least once a day. You will see different.
• Low manipulation. This is help maintaining your length. Our hair grown, but it also breaks a lot. So lot manipulation it is very important. I have not been combing my hair for the past 4 months. I use my finger and this is great. I will post more picture how I protect my hair.
• Protect your hair at night , especially if you have damage edge like me .
• Remember consistency is very important •
Please let me know what I am missing. More tip to come, please check it out....
Mix oils:- Alma Oil, Jojoba Oil, Vatika Oil , Do Gro Oil, Grapeseed oil, Almond oil, Olive oil, Avocado oil , tea tree oil, Castor Oil, Pure coconut oil, Peppermint oil, Sage oil, lavender, cedarwood, ylang ylang
Goals: -SL: by June 2010
- APL: December 2010 …..
We will see after this. I am just trying to be realist.
Have a nice one....


No comments: