LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Monday, February 22, 2010

Myths and Reality about Hair

They are some many Myths out there about Black hair which are not true. I use to believe to some of those, but now I can testify that all of them are just not true
Instead this is what I think from my experience:
First we should know that
-All hair including black hair grows an average of 1/2 inch per month.
-Black hair is the driest hair type in all the races on the planet
- Hair is dead. Not alive!
-- A good nutrition and good exercise will help you grown your hair
 My hair is not like yours, I have bad hair.
You hair may be different from her type of hair, but if you take good care of it and have a good regimen with good product, you will see good result.
 My hair just won’t grow. I have tried everything, but nothing is happening.
Are you sure you had a good regimen with (moisturize sealing, co- washing, deep condition, hot oil treatment,) with good quality products. Avoiding the blue magic stuff that we food in the beauty supplier. It takes about 3 months to see if a products is working for you.
 I don’t like my hair, I prefer wearing weave, braid or.
It is funny that we take care of our braid, weave, weavon, dreadlock so much. If we do the same with our hair, then we will also like this.
 It is just too much work for me. This is only hair all.
 For the first month, it will take you more time, because you are not use to it. Once you passed 1-3 months and you begging to see the result, you will be more excited to continue, and remember to simplify your regimen. After it usually take about 10 minutes a day, unless you are streching longer then you may have to be more careful because of the 3 type of hair that you will have.
 My hair will not lay down, unless I use gel.
Most of gels contain alcohol which is very bad for us. They dry out of hair. This is lead to breakage. My own opinion, the only gel I will use is Aloe Vera gel. This pure and doesn’t contain alcohol, but also promote hair grown.
 I know that my hair will never look as good an long like her hair
I will only say that if after 1-2 year of trying different regimen with product noting happen. Also there are few thing that we most keep in mind. Do you drink enough water? Do you smoke? Do you exercise weekly? Do eat enough of vegetable, fruit? Do you drink alcohols often? I think we can all grow our hair if we really want to.
 It is genetic to have long and good hair.
Yes, it Is genetic to have longer hair, but if you try to make some effort, you can see some different.
 She is a stylist, she should have known better.
But it is you hair. You are the one paying her. She/ he ca only do what you are paying for. If she/ he doesn’t want to do it. Them do it yourself or change the stylist. It will save you more and along the way, you can learn more about you own hair.
 My hair stops growing since… The last time my hair grew was…
How do you know that your hair has stop growing? You may need to check you end. May be you have some slip end therefore you hair won’t grow. May be you hair is breaking at the same stage as it is growing. And last, do you have a regimen? Do you take care of you hair?
 We have to face it, we don’t have beautiful hair like them
They have beautiful hair, but do you know what they do for that hair? Even though it is genetic, they still have to wash it, condition it..
 I am too busy, I don’t have time to take care of my hair
I don’t think you can’ be busy to take care of you hair. If you don’t do it then who will do it ?
 The grease (like Pertolum, Mineral and many others …) will stop the itchy scalp.
First Petroleum and mineral are grease and they clogged your scalp. Your scalp will be dirty and no grow. It you have itchy scalp you may need to understand the origin of this first. These greases will not definitely help you.
 The grease will make my hair grown
Only they will do is clogged you scalp.
 When I was younger, the told me not to wash my hair often. It will break
I can testify and I know that many out there can also testify that washing help me growing my hair.
 Relax, make my hair grow
Relaxer doesn’t make you hair grown, it only straight it.
 I don’t want to trim my hair. It will not grow.
I can testify and I know that many out there can also testify that washing help me growing my hair. I trim my hair last year in August and today it had grown longer then that. Only trim if you think that you end are thin and damaged.
I hope this help.>>>>>>>

No comments: