LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thin Edges

I really hate the look of my edge. It is so thin, full of bald patch ( I HATE IT SO MUCH, BUT HAVE TO DO SOMETHING). I have been thinking about this for so long and need to make some resolution.
My edges are one of the main reason I have started this hair journey. So, I did some research, read here and there.
I can to conclusion, I will try Mega Tek product.
This product is supposed to be very good if you need to make your hair thicker. Some people have seen result after 3 weeks.
I also find out that this is a protein treatment, which means I will have to increase my intake of moisturizing and conditioner.
I will only use these edges, as this product is very strong, full of protein.
I am planning to mix it with Castor oil, Coconut oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Peppermint, and Jojoba oil.
love  Jocelyne
 

No comments: