LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Happy Easter

Hey Everyone, Hope you had a lovely weekend
Easter was great !
On sunday morning went to church, after church my husband and I went for bruch in town.
For about 6 months, I did had any coca cola. So I decide to have one glass. Just one glass won't kill me.
I will go back to my 1 liter of water by Tuesday. As I have planned few months ago, Just water.
On Monday ( Bank Holday ) , we left the house around 10 am in the morning for shopping. The plan was to get one present for my husband's friend and leave.
We head to " Kildare Village " which is one of popular outel near Dublin and the parking is free, so great…
We got there, the price was reasonale, so we shopped for ourselves too...
I release that " Juicy Couture " have just open a store, for those who love " Juicy Couture " .
Here is the link for few shop that you can find there. It think they are great deal.
http://www.kildarevillage.com/en_GB/
Happy Easter to All
Later……..

No comments: