LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment

As you all know, I didn’t have a prepoo on my regimen since two weeks ago, when I purchase “Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment”.

This is 99.33 % natural, which is great to our Hair.
Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Hair Treatment comes in a plastic tube, similar to a toothpaste tube.
I use this before my shampoo day . I apply it on my dry hair (so I can have the max benefit of it ) and kept it over night.
The next day, I shampoo with Dr Miracle shampoo and my hair feels to so soft and so manageable. I have to say that " Traycee " from ( http://keepitsimplesista.blogspot.com ) was right. This product is good. My hair didn’t feel dry and I can feel the natural oil on my hair .I will definitely incorporate this on my regimen.
Thanks Traycee.
Here are the ingredients:
Main Ingredient: Avocado Oil — this precious, natural oil is derived from the flesh of the avocado fruit, a tropical plant from Central America and California. It is rich in vitamins A, C and E, as well as protein and amino acids.
glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel protein, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, lanolin, tocopherol, urtica dioica (nettle) leaf powder, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) powder, chlorophyll, fragrance

No comments: