LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Shedding

I have watched Traycee ( http://keepitsimplesista.blogspot.com/) on one of her videos and I discover that we can stop shedding COMPLETELY by using either Black tea or coffee on our hair.
You can soak your hair with black tea and keep it on your hair for at least 1 hour. This stops your Shedding completely.
I don’t have a shedding issue, but I have few like 3-5 on a daily . Keep in my mind I add one to two table spoons of Molasses or garlic on my deep condition every week. This has also helped me so much.
So, I tried the black tea soaking. I kept it on my hair for 3 hour (I know) because I felt a sleep when watching TV. 
After my hair fells strange, I would say but It wasn’t too dry or moisture either. I like the feeling do!!!!! It was kind of middle of both of them.
She was right, I didn’t see any shedding. So Black Tea soaking is including on my regimen from now on.
After, I did my usually Deep condition moisturize one, just to be sure I have moisture in my hair.

No comments: