LET CHAT, HAVE FUN, DISCUSS, SHARE IDEA. LEAVE NICE COMMENTS, QUERIES, ADVICES AND REQUEST




Saturday, March 20, 2010

Texlaxed Day

I have finally texlaxed my hair. I didn’t relax as planned.

After 9 months of stretching which was the first time. I am glad I did it.
My hair is much stronger, shiner, healthier and most of all I have less breakage.
I have to say I have learned a lot during this time of stretching, but I will not starching for 9 months anymore. Like I said I will perm my hair every 4 months.
It is hard work to deal with 3 types of hair for long.
Concerning my relax day, I was first sick, so I couldn’t relax on the planed day.
I use “ORS NO-LYE Relaxer” Normal instead “super “even though my hair is type 4 ab Coarse.
I didn’t want to relax bone straight, so I just texlaxed. After texlaxing, I didn’t a protein treatment with “ ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner” . As we all know, your hair need more protein and moisture treatment after a relaxer.
For about 3 weeks before, I was doing some protein treatment to get my hair ready for the Relaxer.
I have done a length check yet, just been very busy at work. ( so crazy, doing more them 10 hours daily ), but I will do some later
Here are some pictures


No comments: